Monday, September 10, 2012

They Were Beautiful. . . All of Them!



Hey ya Family! 


 The work seems to be moving.  We have three baptisms this Sunday which I am just soooooo excited for :)  I’m sure I have filled you in on those three people, Kutloana, Bahedile (Bayo), and Remo who is nine.  They are all from part member families in one way or another.  It just shows how helpful and important it is to work with the members.
Well, last week we went to the ‘Cheetah Experience.’  They are actually a non-profit preserve that raises these cats.  We got up close with HUGE lions, Jumpy Caracoles, dangerous leopards and panthers, playful tigers, and elegant cheetahs.  They were beautiful. . . all of them!  We also had the opportunity to handle some of the babies.  There was a baby black leopard that jumped up on my head and started chewing on me :p
 

      So, I got the package.  It was very nice to get.  I also got the hard drive and have spent some time backing up all my music and talks and photos so I don’t loose them again.  Thank you guys for your thoughtfulness, but most importantly for your prayers.  I’m trying to make the most of my time out here.  Trying to work as hard as I can, and to fulfill my purpose. 


 I love you all:)


Elder Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment