Monday, October 29, 2012

Pushing the Bar . . . Short and Sweet



Dear Mom, and Family,

      Mom, I got your package today :) the one with the mini Preach My Gospel Manual and the conference talks CD.  SO COOOOLLLLL!!!  Also, the postcards (old 1940 postcards of Temple Square that I found in an antique store) are so sweet!!  I’m gonna find a really good place for them.  Also, love the Kinder Surprise … so sweet!  Thank you :) I’m gonna watch the DVD on President Monson when I get home tonight.

      As far as sending you more photos: today we are using some very sick and un-trusted computers.  Next week we will be back to the others, but this week a I can’t put my memory card in :(  I'll get you photos next week, promise.

      So, today we had another Zone Conference.  It was incredible.  I was so spiritually fed by the Mission President and others who spoke.  I just want to say that this world is reaching a point where the work is hastening, and we have heard it said that things are coming to a close.  That’s not doctrine, but looking at things and how they are going, the Bridegroom is close at hand.  There is now so much required from the missionaries and the demands on us our incredible.  Even our mission president told us today that he has felt inspired over the years to push the bar as high as it will go.  It is now being raised even further.  We are truly a spectacle and a force in action.  My testimony BURNS of this work.  Know you that.

      Well, I do love you guys.  I sent a lengthy email to Jordan so my time writing you this week is shortened. 

You are all in my prayers,

Elder Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment